One way to subsidize your gasoline...

Since none of the Toyotas can drive on E85 - I purchased ADM stock 6 months ago. The stock took off over 30% ---

So my 10k is now 15k -- enough for gas for a few years... (6 month run)

So one way to get my Toyotas to drive on ethanol, is to have it run on gas and subsidize this gas using the gains you make on ethanol stock....

Dan J.S.