OT A School Story....probably true!

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up -- fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth. But little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to get Hillary Clinton to be our next President, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

Reply to
Scott in Florida

He may work for the DNC, but he is obviously a modern republican at heart! lol

Reply to
Truckdude

LOL...there is a good possibility!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Bush's next spiritual advisor. The last one moved on to "other things", ya know?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

A little MOONlighting maybe. Those liberals are really a hoot.

Reply to
dbu'

Translation: the lad was ashamed to let it be known that what his Dad did hardly amounted to demanding work. ;-) (Rats & barrels.)

-- Andrew Stephenson

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

Poor neocon. You have my pity.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

That's cute.

As luck would have it, my reader is setup so that I had to scroll down to get the to punch line.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

"Modern Republicans," do not work at gay bars. That is the domain of liberals.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

So, er, a Modern Republican wouldn't see activities done in a gay bar as "work"? Thanks for the clarification. ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

It is a very large leap from "modern republicans do not work at gay bars," to them not seeing the activites as work.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Not when the ambiguities of human languages (or a sense of fun) join in the dance.

Um, remind me: that boy-molester we recently saw given the bum's rush from Congress (was it?) would be of what political flavour?

IOW, pick your taint and no party is free of it. Best not give too many hostages to fortune, or be too righteous, methinks. :-|

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

As I understand it he was not molesting 'boys'...

However the Dims had one in Congress that did molest 'boys' and they thought he was a hero...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

And, what of your president's spiritual advisor - that mongo-arian piece of shit evangelist that just made himself go away.

Your president's spiritual advisor.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm talking about just one at the moment - the one that Snott in Florida pretends he never heard about just last week.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

=====

I think we should stop bashing the Evangelicals. And I hate to say it, but Rich, you too have really attacked that denomination in the past, so much so that I think you made Strickland uncomfortable.

It's not right to lump all Evangelicals into one group. I mean

30 percent of Evangelicals voted Democratic this last time around.

lump all Evangelicals together.

Reply to
Built_Well

==========

I guess your gripe is that you think Evangelicals believe they should try to convert everybody. But I'm not so sure that's true. Why don't we ask an Evangelical to chime in. Is attempting to convert people a central tenent of your denomination?

Reply to
Built_Well

tenent = tenet

Reply to
Built_Well

Typical idiocy from the clueless dumbshit.

Reply to
dizzy

Isn't it bible-thumpers who are the world's leading child molesters?

Reply to
dizzy