OT: Al Quida reaches a new low

Now they're using retards to deliver their bombs. What's the matter? Can't get enough 'volunteers'? We've got some right here in this newsgroup for you:

JoeNoBedroom WitFallenAndHeCan'tGetUP JeffthemagicDragon

Reply to
<n5hsr

Indeed, there are a number of LIEbrawls here who seem to favour Al Qaeda over their own country.

Reply to
sharx35

I've never seen anybody here write favorably of al al Qaeda; I don't think any sane person has.

Reply to
rantonrave

Not directly. But by attacking Al Qaeda's enemys, they aide and abet the aims of Al Qaeda.

Reply to
sharx35

Explain how criticizing Iran and Israel, who are 2 of al Qaeda's enemies, aid and abet its aims.

Reply to
rantonrave

Explain how they don't--specifically, explain what the point of criticizing Israel is when what groups like Al Qaeda, Taliban and various other butchers and barbarians, including Saddam, have done multiple times the evil of Israel.

Reply to
sharx35

Do you honestly believe that I do, sharx? Honestly?

Reply to
witfal

Oh, I doubt that you are harboring any A.Q. operatives or that you are even sending them money. The big problem is that ANY attacking or other forms of "non-support" of Western leaders in the Coalition fighting the insurgency/terrorists/barbarians/freaks in Iraq is viewed by those groups, including A.Q., as proof that the Coalition is weak, lacks the will to win and will eventually turn tail, aka surrender. The Coalition may be slowly pulling ahead in Iraq but, stateside and in the other countries in the Coalition, it is apparent that large groups would rather hand over the entire Middle East to insurgents, terrorists, barbarians and other freaks, including A.Q.. This is why, in war time, that the media SHOULD be controlled. It surely worked during WWI and WWII. Isolationists who were against western involvement in WWII were effectively neutralized by being ignored by the main media. If one is a citizen of a country, you HAVE to support that countries endeavours overseas. If you CAN'T, you should move, because, effectively, you are a passive traitor. To attack or to try to weaken an Administration fighting a war has the same effect, in the long term, as aiding its enemies. That's why propaganda has ALWAYS been so important to any war effort.

Reply to
sharx35

So you are saying we should not criticize Iran.

You still haven't explained how al Qaeda has been aided by critics of Iran and Israel.

Reply to
rantonrave