Re: (OT:) The "Religion of Peace" Strikes again...

This allegation that the terrorists used mentally challenged women and detonated their explosives by cellphone, remotely, is about as sick as it gets. It's like taking explosives into a marketplace in a baby carriage, with a baby concealing the stuff. And they seemed to be targeting a family meeting place, to purchase pets, so presumably many children were there at the time. sick, sick, sick.

Reply to
mack

It's a good thing we are taking the fight to them instead of having to deal with it over here. Let Obama take over and we'll be talking about this when it happens in Grand Central Station.

Reply to
badgolferman