OT Allergic US employee sues to ban perfume at work

"Cathy F." ...

But the Dana Reeve (Christopher's wife) and Andy Kaufman were also nonsmokers who died of lung cancer, so there may be another toxin involved.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You know very little, apparently. Do you think allergies are a myth?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm reminded of the story of the guy in the golf club locker room who's taken a shower and is now struggling into a tiny girdle. A pal asks "Gee, I didn't know you had to wear a corset! How long have you been wearing one?" Still struggling, the guy replies "Ever since the day my wife found it in my glove compartment!"

Reply to
mack

The environuts have been trying for years to find a way to stop cow farts. Can doing so for man be far behind? LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Only to the kooks is it not frivolous, only to the kooks. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Your wife believe that story? ROTFLOL

mike

I remember when I was still employed we had company cars,

Reply to
Mike Hunter

That is what they may have told you but the real reason of course was OSHA and EPA regulations, the same ones that now have the cost of a paint and a paint job through the roof.. Those regulations are one more of the reasons why Toyota imports most of what they sell in the US LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

My neighbor wears a lot of perfume I guess that explains why the paint is coming of the roof of her Camry LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

They need a dress code for THAT? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

"Jeff Strickland" ...

I like perfume too, but that's not the issue. The issue is, like secondhand smoke, it can trigger a huge (even deadly) reaction, depending on the ingredients of the scent itself. I support this possible legislation, because I've seen the result of severe reactions, or at the very least, chronic illness as a result of repeated exposure. It's not fair, and it's not necessary. Just like cigarette smoke in a public area.

I think it's unfair to force someone to inhale your chosen chemicals, whether it's perfume, cigarettes or farts.

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Mark" ... Certain fragrances most would consider "pleasant" can trigger a severe headache for me almost immediately.

Mark, it really isn't an issue of whether one likes the smell; it's the body's reaction to it.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Now how is the law going to look that will ban farts? Will it hold up in court? Will there be a counter-sute by fhe fart-ee against the fart-or or the other way around. This will be good for the lawyers, they will of couse demand high fees as farting will most likely have to be demonstrated in court and the effects therein. Perhaps a captured fart in a bottle will suffice. This method of course will have to be argued.

Reply to
dbu,.

It's the truth, but it could be used by someone else I suppose.

Maybe I should copywrite it.

Reply to
dbu,.

:-P