employee pricing

Sorry if someone has already said this. But GM can't have "employee pricing" if they don't have any employees.

Reply to
jmvannoy

Thank God we had you to point that out for us.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

It was a joke.

Reply to
jmvannoy

Don't worry John, they can still have employee pricing 'cause the head honchos will still be their shine or rain to protect their golden umbrellas..... naturally there won't be any vehicles to sell, but perhaps the government will bail them out...

Reply to
Spike

Yes, I know it was. With all the negative posts here and in other groups I frequent, your joke just hit me the wrong way, this AM. Sorry I snipped at you.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy