OT: Anna Nicole FINALLY Buried!!!

Hopefully, the Media will STFU about her now!

All this fuss over someone who was nothing more than a Bimbo and a Golddigger!

Imagine if she'd actually BEEN somebody!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Anna who?

Reply to
badgolferman

All I can say is I've seen too many celebs come back to life after being declared dead. Now if somehow she shows up again after all this fuss I KNOW someone is screwing with our heads.

Reply to
mark digital©

Ding dong the Witch is Dead. . . .

No wait, she's only moved to New York . . .

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

there was a bunch of "hype" on the news a few days before about someone saying "this funeral will outshine Princess Di's".

Princess Di was somebody - sorry to be this way but Anna Nicole wasn't even on the bottom of my "give a shit" list.

Now if it was a bunch of NE liberal Senators, I'd put that funeral, as long is it was 8 or 10 in a bunch, somewhere on the list!

Ron in Ca

Reply to
Ron

In what way was she different?

Reply to
badgolferman

You got your head in the sand?! EVERYONE'S been talking about her. Even Limbaugh. It's getting sickening!

Reply to
Hachiroku

She was a Princess, and until after the divorce, she carried herself like a Princess...

But died like a Bimbo and a Golddigger...

Reply to
Hachiroku

You missed the point. She was a nobody that everyone took advantage of, especially after her death. The only tragedy in this case is the daughter who will have to grow up with this stigma.

Reply to
badgolferman

She used her position to promote humanitarian efforts: land mines, factual awareness of HIV/AIDS, & shortly before she died had auctioned off a slew of her gowns with the proceeds going to breast cancer research.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I was kidding again...believe me, I got the point!

And agree with it 100%. Thing is, she even took advantage of herself...

Reply to
Hachiroku

How did she become a somebody? At least Smith was well known before she got married.

Reply to
badgolferman

How does that make one a better person? IMO, it's what she did with her position - how she (Diana) used it, beneficially.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

When Larry The Leech sold exclusive TV access to the funeral to (IIRC Entertainment Tonight) for $1M plus, and bribed the Bahamian Police to run off all the other camera crews from any decent public vantage points in the area? And you think they're gonna shut up?

Fuhgeddaboudit - dead or not, he's gonna keep milking that cow till the milk stops. There's the marketing deals, and the movie rights to Anna Nicole's life story, and of course the millions that his (*alleged*) daughter stands to inherit from the J Howard Marshall estate that he has to "manage" as she grows up...

(* - Note that he doesn't want DNA testing done...)

And he'll probably manage all that child's $Millions properly, just like Jackie Coogan's parents did for him.

$100 says the choice of moving to the Bahamas was purely intentional, for openers I bet they don't have all those pesky fiscal responsibility laws for the custodian of minor's funds. And on any other judicial decisions that may come up, if you Grease the Judge properly the ruling always comes down the "right" way.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Many men who bought Smith's magazines would say she was beneficial to them...

Reply to
badgolferman

She promoted land mines?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

And since this issue is raised in this ng, can we suppose that one or both of the ladies in question drove Toyotas?

cordially, as always,

rm

Reply to
rm

My, that sounds like the E2 case in Chicago: Grease the judge and he'll let you off.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

We're not even remotely on the same wavelength here.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

You know exactly what I meant. You're being a PITA on purpose.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.