{OT} campaign letter

I got a letter from Barack Obama today. It had the word "change" in it probably around 8-9 times. He wanted money from me to induce this "change" into American politics. What has changed except that this candidate hangs out with admitted America-haters?

Reply to
badgolferman

He's also starting to warm up to Iraq. He said that he will be going there before the election and

"The first-term Illinois senator said he told Zebari that IF he wins the White House, "an Obama administration will make sure that we continue with the progress that's been made in Iraq, that we won't act precipitously."

That sounds like staying the course, LOL.

So all you get out of Iraq people don't expect anything new.

Reply to
dbu

Politicians say anything to get elected. Nothing ever "changes" except for how high the pile of poop is that they promise. Mr. Obama's talent is how he sculpts that pile.

Reply to
badgolferman

Does the term "campaign rhetoric" ring a bell with you?

Reply to
mack

The dimmies are blinded by the obama dancing light show, LOL.

Reply to
dbu