{OT} crack

Don't make light of this. The rabbit actually made tea. In the absence of any proof to the contrary, you have no choice but to accept that the rabbit made tea.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

As much as I HATE this fashion statement, and am always SO TEMPTED to run over, pull them down to their ankles and then run like crazy!!! LOL but.......

I would have to admit I am TOTALLY opposed to the concept of a law being enacted regarding dress. Let's face it, you may hate the look as do I, but it isn't indecent by any stretch. Seeing someone's underwear, considering the number of bras and bra straps, tops of thongs etc... that we are exposed to on a daily basis sort of makes seeing the top of someone's boxers rather moot.

Willy

Reply to
Willy