OT~Declassified Documents on Curveball Phony Intelligence

The National Security Archive is an independent non-governmental research institute and library located at The George Washington University, the Archive collects and publishes declassified documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act.

F.H.

That clusterfuck was on 60 minutes last night.

Reply to
Roy

I see redneck diaper boy roy is back again. Been snoozing diaper boy?

Reply to
dbu.

Clusterfuck has become a nice little catchall. For those with a short attention span it usually is a way of discrediting without having to debate or supply any facts. Yes Roy, it was on 60 minutes (as well as kicked around right here). The difference here is the *links* to the government documents (you have to scroll down some) and the links and the write up are presented by "an independent non-governmental research institute."

Reply to
F.H.

Well beer brain I see you have yet to come up with your own lines. Still the same pos.

Reply to
Roy