{OT} Dixie Chicks on VH-1 now!

The Dixie Chicks in concert on VH-1.

Well, it ended about 30 minutes ago--sorry, I should have posted earlier--but maybe those on the West Coast can still catch the show. It was good.

The Dixie Chicks love America, unlike those lying scoundrels, President Bush and President Lyndon Johnson, both of whom lied to take us to war in Iraq and Vietnam.

Reply to
Built_Well

And in the great scheme of thing, their opinion means about as much as mine. THey just have a spotlight to voice it in, whereas I spew my Pearls Of Wisdom here.

What qualifies them to make statements like they have? Because they have a spotlight on them? I didn't realize just how Politically knowledable nor what analysts they were.

Like 'Babs', they should just keep their mouths shut. Unless they're singing. And if they REALLY want to make some kind of difference, let them put their money where their mouths are, like Bono. I may not like everything he says, but at least he backs it up with his OWN $$$!!!

Reply to
.//Hachiroku

The Dixie Chicks are on VH-1 again today, Sunday! In 15 minutes at 12:30 PM Central, 1:30 Eastern. (I hope everyone set their clocks back an hour last night.)

Show your patriotism by wathcing the Dixie Chicks. They support true American values, unlike Queen Bush, Princess Cheney, and Dutchess Rumsfeld, who lie to Americans on a regular basis. Hell, Cheney even shoots Americans! [Gulp]

Reply to
Built_Well

By calling the President a Dumb Fuck on National TV?

Yeah!!! Those are MY kind of Values!!! Call the President of your country a Dumb Fuck not once, but twice!!!

Whether or not he is a Dumb Fuck really isn't the issue. Just the mere fact that this useless piece of White Trash would have the lack of common decency to call him such on national TV shows just what a brain she really is.

I'd even feel the same way if she called Slick Willie a Dumb Fuck.

Reply to
.//Hachiroku

So would I ...and he is....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (*I* wasn't going to say it!)

Reply to
.//Hachiroku

why not....LOL

Truth is funny sometimes....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

The Dixie Chicks are going to be on VH-1 yet again! Yay!

You may have to Tivo or VCR it because the guide says Martie, Natalie, and Emily (great American heros) will be on again at 2 PM Central Time tomorrow (Wednesday), or 3 PM Eastern.

Those Texas ladies make me proud to be an American!

Search for "Storytellers" because that's the name of the tv show airing their Concert. The show's called "Storytellers" because the ladies introduce each song with a little story describing how the song came to be. It's wonderful.

Reply to
Built_Well

Oh, oh. -- heros = heroes

Reply to
Built_Well

That answers a lot......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Shouldn't that be Bullshit Artists? Know-Nothing Loudmouths?

If they make you feel proud to be an American, then Reagan was right. Too much time is spent in this country focusing on Celebrity and not on the things that matter.

Reply to
Hachiroku

No, those are a few of the righties that hang around this ng. :-)

I don't see why such a fuss is being made ofthe whole thing.

Reply to
Here in Ohio