{OT} hillary's keys to winning

This fellow has come up with what he thinks are the keys to Hillary Clinton's chances of the Presidency. In a nutshell here they are:

  1. Be herself. Stop trying to fool moderates on her recent tacks to the right.

  1. Give answers, not just criticism.

  2. Be unpredictable and candid. Keep people interested in her.

  1. Speak from the heart, not the mind. Successful Republicans think. Successful Democrats - like Bill Clinton - feel.

My take is she is a formidable opponent right now and if she actually starts doing key #2 then people will take notice. However if she tries #1 and #4 then the American people will drop her like a hot potato.

Reply to
badgolferman

Actually I don't think she could stand a chance no matter what. The polls are against her. Even the Dims would be against her.

Reasoned Insanity

According to your polling site it appears the Republican candidate all polling organizations want is John McCain. My guess is he is the only Republican (in name only) those organizations could bear to accept. I would have a serious problem voting for him myself. In fact I would even consider a Democrat other than Clinton over him if I was forced to.

If a candidate stepped forward and said "I will control the borders, stop illegal immigration, deport all undocumented aliens, and take care of our own first" then they would get my vote regardless of party or gender.

Reply to
badgolferman

I will agree about Mcain and H. clinton. There are democrats who I would consider to vote for, but they would have to split from the howard dean faction, fire him and deans followers and become more middle road and not lie about it. Don't forget about keeping after the terrorists. These folks won't quit until they are all dead.

Reply to
dbu.

I would too.....

If it were a man like George W. Bush that can be believed....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Well I personally take the stance of shooting illegals, changing the constitution so its not to easy for them to have anchor babies, cutting off all foriegn funding to other countries untill we take care of American first, and cutting government waste. Wish I were old enough for you to vote for me. Sadly I have a good 9 years to go before I am 35.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

I've been eligible to be President since 1992. Next birthday I start f*rting dust.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr