(OT:) Talking head talks about Hillary's health care plan:

"She'll tell you you HAVE to buy health insurance, make YOU pay for it, and penalize you on your taxes if you don't."

Hillary? That's what Hillary's going to do?!?!

Have another look, Jack: that's *EXACTLY* what Romney did in Mass!!! And I'm sure he'll 'provide' the same coverage for all if he gets elected.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Seems like the plans offered by Ah-nold and Mitt.

The right thing to do is make Medicare universal because the bureacracy for it is mostly already in place, and we'd avoid adding a layer of waste, i.e., private insurance companies.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly