Keys ...

Ok, I'm shamelessly whining. I lost a set of Jeep keys through my own stupid fault. Here's the cost:

At today's rating of $1.8408 to the quid:

Alarm fob: $141.74 Key: $60.74 Programming: $25:77 Total: $228.25

That's *before* sales tax. There is *no way* this is a reasonable price - there are entire after market Category 1 Alarm and Immobiliser kits for around that price and the Jeep one is only Category 2.

Dave Milne

L.W.(ßill)

I am glad sentry keys are an option and not standard. I would go with the old keys .

Reply to
Kevin

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

It does reduce the insurance premium also ..

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I guess they would have to tow my 99 TJ and then figure out the wiring to lite it up. The factory ignition switch is no longer in the wiring.

/

Kevin

Bill:

How does one find out the PIN used with a vehicle's Sentry Key?

Brad '04 TJ Rubicon

******
Reply to
Davenport

Bill:

How does one find out the PIN for the SKIS?

Brad

Reply to
Davenport

the dealer will tell you.