OT - Howard Dean and....

....Lee Harvey Oswald?

I was watching Dean in a TV interview a couple of days ago, and kept thinking "who does he remind me of?"

Suddenly, light dawned and his image looked like a digitally "aged" picture of 24 year old Lee Oswald at twice his age.

Anybody see the resemblance?

Reply to
mack

DNA testing, anyone?

Reply to
witfal

Yes, while dean was running for president. It was striking. Could it be that Lee is still alive and has been in hiding all these years.

Reply to
dbu.'