OT - Imagine...

...the reaction if someone had printed a Clinton t-shirt years ago.

should be criminal to print about ANY president.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

wtf're you talkin' 'bout ??? Criminal to print about any president ??? Print what ??? I see YOU are a firm believer in free speech, eh, pal ??? Get a grip and find something actually important to rail against...........

Reply to
PhantomS

Yes, you mouth-breathing cretin. It IS illegal to threaten a president.

Sure am. But with free speech comes responsibility. Something you have no concept of living in that black hole of ignorance you call your life.

Like fools such as yourself with a dearth of intellect? No problem.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

with all those question marks you remind me of another poster.

Reply to
Dbu~`

It reminded me of a typical dWEeB-TV'er.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

I'd guess that the Prez has ADD, and is not preoccupied with anything.

The media is preoccupied with the attention-grabbing issue of the moment, but the moment that lasts all of 5 or 10 minutes for the Prez takes several days of media time.

If the Prez spent half of the time on real issues that he spends picking brackets, there's still not very much that would get done.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

If you were a member of Obama's staff, what would you advise him to say right now about the situation in Japan? Today. Right now.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

By all measures, he doesn't put enough effort into anything to the extent that he can be seen as preoccupied. Like I said, his picks probably took all of 10 minutes, and this isn't the kind of effort that signals preoccupation. Granted, the media has spent several days covering the 10 minutes. Obama could spend twice as much time on World Events as he has spent on his brackets, and he still wouldn't spend enough time to deal with anything.

I get that all of the talk about the Prez's Bracket Picks has taken several news cycles, but this shines a bad light on the media more than on Obama. Obama hasn't spent the time on his bracket picks as he spends on eating lunch.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland