(OT) It's 3:00AM, the phone is ringing...

Nobody is home.

The US Consulate in Libya is under attack, and the Secretary of Defense says Obama NEVER called to find what the status is. Obama was not in the Situation Room monitoring the goings on, he was galavanting across the globe making campaign speeches. He was in Las Vegas, no less! He made a big deal of denouncing Las Vegas as the symbol of all that is wrong with America on his First Campaign, now he's on his Second Campaign and Las Vegas is the place to be, even when his top diplomat is being murdered and his Department of Defense is floundering as it tries to come up with a response.

Then, for more than 10 days he and his minions were telling us that it was a flash mob AND that the flash mob crap was the best intelligence we had at the time, except that the flash mob crap was NEVER the intelligence we had at the time, or at any other time.

This is pure shit.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland