Re: {OT} Hey Barry Bots...here is what your boy wants to do to the US.

> --

> > Scott in Florida

What the f*ck is wrong with you, diaper boy? Obama's asking for the same thing your president wanted in 2001:

"President Bush will order a comprehensive review of the nation's nuclear arsenal, a first step toward the unilateral cuts in warheads and missiles that he promised during last year's campaign, senior military and administration officials said today."

Isn't it funny how our own military people say it's time to shrink our nuclear arsenal, as long as Russa makes similar efforts?

I think it's funny. You don't think it's funny because you have no idea what you're talking about. But, Obama is saying exactly what actual military experts have been saying for years. We are LESS SECURE if we leave our nuclear arsenal in its current state.

"Now that the Cold War is over, the measures that worked so effectively then are counterproductive or no longer necessary," said study chair William F. Burns, retired major general, U.S. Army. "Our committee believes that the United States and Russia can profoundly reduce levels of nuclear weapons and change nuclear operational practices over time. These changes will provide significant benefits to national security."

"The peculiar nature of nuclear weapons is such that only a very few can do all the destruction that anybody needs to do to destroy us. So that the possession on our part of thousands of nuclear weapons doesn't give us any security." -- Admiral Noel Gayler (Ret), October 18, 1998, from Can We Learn to Live Without Nuclear Weapons?, Video, Center for Defense Information

"We have reached the point where the senior military generals responsible for nuclear forces are advocating, more vocally, more vehemently, than our politicians, to get down to lower and lower weapons." --General Eugene Habiger (Ret), former head of U.S. nuclear forces

"The nuclear weapon is obsolete. I want to get rid of them all...I want to go to zero, and I'll tell you why: If we and the Russians can go to zero nuclear weapons, then think what that does for us in our efforts to counter the new war...Think how intolerant we will be of nations that are developing nuclear weapons if we have none. Think of the high moral ground we secure by having none...It's kind of hard for us to say to North Korea, `You are terrible people, you're developing a nuclear weapons,' when we have oh,

8,000." -- General Charles Horner, U.S. Army (Ret.) Former Commander, U.S. Space Command, July 15, 1994
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yep, that's their man, obama hussain.

Reply to