{OT} joesparebedroom threatens lives

JoeSpareBedroom has a serious problem. He has threatened people's lives on this newsgroup before and continues to do this with impunity. Only last night he threatened to send someone to my home to kill me.

-------------------

From: "JoeSpareBedroom" Subject: Re: OT - essays re: GWB & what he's thinking Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 04:03:09 GMT (11:03:09 EST) Newsgroups: alt.autos.toyota X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3028

JoeSpareBedroom, 2/5/2007,10:06:27 PM, wrote: > >>If you president is so concerned about terrorism, why is he doing >>something absolute to close our borders? Do you ever think about that? > >That is certainly one of my peeves with the Republicans. Now that the >Democrats are in control of Congress let's see if they do anything >about it.

This is why neither party will do anything about the borders. If you say one word about the source, I will pay someone to come to your home and kill you, for the benefit of your children and grandchildren.

-------------------

I am posting this so everyone knows who they are dealing with when entering conversations with this insane person. Feel free to read the whole thread to see how we arrived to this point.

badgolferman

As long as there's an "if", it's legal. I was sure you'd not even look at the site. Rather, you'd bash it as a left-wing news source. I'll bet you still didn't read it, did you?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Don't answer the door. LOL

Reply to
mark digital©

"Candy delivery" "Land shark"

:-)

Golf boy doesn't get the door. Mother does that for him.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Paypal me $5,000 and I'll exterminate your "problem".

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Only in a Norman Bates sense.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Nah...then I'd miss it. And, I've changed my mind about killing him. Instead, I want to drag his sorry ass to a library, chain him to the shelves by the books on politics, and sew his eyelids open. He'd shrivel and die quickly.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Tell the little boy to go play with his pee pee

Actually, he's threatened me also. Is he serious, who knows, but I don't take him serious, on anything. He's just a little boy starving for attention. Perhaps both parents work and he's home alone.

Reply to
dbu,.

Considering that his threat is dependent on you not revealing a "secret" which is public policy published on WhiteHouse.gov, I'd have to say he was being facetious.

I'd agree that it was in bad taste but I don't think it's a threat.

Reply to
dh

We'll see if we can get your mommy to send you over your blankee and pacifier. Or do you already have them? Real manly men, you conservatives....

Reply to
Truckdude

I was just going to send him a roll of tinfoil so he could make a hat to protect him from the voices.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Just a big boy with a little dick I suppose.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

For a while I was thinking he was just playing games with people but it seems when he gets cornered he comes out with doozies like last night. It's really sad how he has to resort to threatening people to overcome his lack of wit. Someday he'll run his mouth at someone within arm's length and then he'll learn his lesson. Come to think of it, he probably doesn't have the guts to say anything to someone in person. That's why he spends all day long on the Internet berating people. Poor, poor Joe. No life at all, what a sad human being he is. Maybe he needs to get laid, that should take the edge off for a few days.

Reply to
badgolferman

I sure wish you could teach that boy some manners. At least Learning Richard had the decency to admit when he was wrong.

Reply to
badgolferman

Plus Learning was interesting....

Wrong....but interesting...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Is your wife available? She might be interested in some role playing...

Reply to
badgolferman

Send me your address and I'll consider your offer.

Reply to
badgolferman

And risk all those harassing "love" letters and having my dog die under bizarre circumstances again? No thanks. I had to move three times before I could get away from you the last time.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Manners??? Don't tell ME about manners, asshole. You piss on your country each and every day.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom