OT: Joke - Men strike back

How many men does it take to open a beer?

None. It should be opened when she brings it.

Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?

Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.

Why do women have smaller feet than men?

It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.

How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?

When she starts a sentence with "A man once told me..."

How do you fix a woman's watch?

You don't. There is a clock on the oven.

Why do men fart more than women?

Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?

The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?

A woman who won't do what she's told.

I married a Miss Right.

I just didn't know her first name was Always.

Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by

90%.

It's called a Wedding Cake.

Why do men die before their wives?

They want to.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

In the beginning, God created the earth and rested.

Then God created Man and rested.

Then God created Woman.

Since then, neither God nor Man has rested. Thanks a lot God.

Dan J.S.

LOL..... nice

Forum

Reply to
xblazinlv

Minor correction: It should be "OPEN" when she brings it. As in, she already opened it FOR you.

noneyabusiness

Why are wedding dresses white?

All household appliances come in white.

Reply to
badgolferman

Why have women got small feet?

So they can stand nearer to the oven.

YP ;)

Reply to
Yorkshire Pudding

*snip*

..not the joke, but your member

:-P

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You are just so wrong.

So very, very WRONG

-LMB - > crossing legs now

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

"Louis M. Brown" ... "Wickeddoll®"

Your point?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Really, do you know how hard it is to balance a laptop on crossed legs and type?

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Then God created Man and rested. Then God created Woman. Since then, neither God nor Man has rested. Thanks a lot God.

No, since then neither God nor Woman has rested. And if a man is raised correctly, as in being responsible, then Woman, Man, can be at rest, don't pull God into Man's self-engrandizement. If Man wants to be with a woman, who he expects to wait on him like mommy did, he should stay with mommy, worked for Norman Bates.

If Man wants to live his entire life as though he's still in Junior High, then he should, for one moment, grow up when he meets a woman, and say "I'm a juvenile, I have no plan to grow up, I will always act like a jerk and wear a ball cap backwards. " It would save Women...no, the world,...from wasting a lot of time, we have so much to do. This is such a hoot....I learned to make the best chicken cutlets from my niece's husband....great man, great hubby, great dad...fabulous cook.

I know this whole thread is a goof...but if men want everything, then learn how to do everything. You'd be surprised at the results.

Reply to
mmward

You're taking this WAY too seriously.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

You're taking this WAY too seriously.

I take attacks very seriously. I'm a grown up, I'm hoping these posts are goofs, but I know that there are guys out there who were raised with permission all along the way to think all of this is true. Oh, yes, they are out there....I'm just sayin', and I am allowed to, as abhorrent as that may be to you.

Reply to
mmward

Gotta go with Jeff on this one. This post was so absolutely absurd, that to take it seriously on any level just screams paranoia, sorry.

Natalie, who sent this post to her friends of both genders, and all thought it was hilarious

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Do you swallow?

Reply to
Sharx35

If a bitch aint gonna suck my dick and then bring me a melted cheese sandwich, what do I need her for?

Of course she swallows , everything but her words. Like a typical bitch.

Reply to
Charles Pisano

[snipped]

You guys need to tone it down. There are ladies present. It's not even really funny, just crass.

Reply to
badgolferman

It's people like you that keep people like her strung out. Good job, dick.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Yeh...most times you don't need the second blast anyway...I still love the sound that a nice clean well oiled slide makes, in a nice quiet dark house at 03:00 when you energetically rack it open then closed!...makes their old sphincter snug up right snugly...then you speak in a nice calm deep voice "Come and get it my friend"...

Reply to
Gord Beaman