1997 previa heating

The heating in my '97 previa just stopped working, there is no heat at all. Blower and AC is fine.

Has anyone encountered similar issues?

Much appreciated.

- rknuyda

Reply to
rknuyda

Check to see if the heater control valve moves when you move the temperature control cable.

On most vehicles, the heater control valve is on the firewall, If you can't find it, re-post and I'll check my factory repair manual at home.

Reply to
Ray O