Men & Motors

There was an Offroad Show on Men & Motors at 2100 with a Purple 101 and an Orange 101 and a few more in evidence. Where was that then?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

bugger. bit late to tell us now!. They did do some filming at the Gaydon show a couple of years ago and some 101's were in that.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Sorry Tom, it was over before I had the chance. I reckon that was the 'purple smudge' mentioned on 'Google Earth' near Sheffield. ;-)

Martin.

Reply to
Oily

'Twas Eastnor wasn't it ? The purple one is obvious, and the orange one belongs to another Richard AFAIK. Its NOT Tigger or Hobbes though.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Watch it again here:

Mother

Thanks for that, I missed most of it. Never been to Eastnor. I thought Jason was going to put a bid in, nice conversion! By the way, you on a diet or summat?, that cooker looks too *shiny* to have been used much. ;-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Yeah, did make me feel a little guilty for being so rude to him!

Eastnor is a nice, unfussy show and well worth a visit. A really good crowd (often drunken) of friendly folk make it a 'must do' for us.

Liberal application of 'Charlotte' helps a treat. Believe me, there's plenty of bacon fat hidden thanks to the miracle of television cameras!

Reply to
Mother

So thats what that other box is for on the right!

No, I don't believe you. ;-) It looks a credit to you both then, look forward to seeing it in the flesh sometime.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

10th-11th June this year. Whereabouts are you?
Reply to
Mother

Saddleworth, over the top from you, did you go to Langley Farm in September? I usually do.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Hmm.. bit of a trek, but worth it IMO if you have time - and fuel!

No - been on my list for a few years actually but we're now dropping many of the organised events in favour of more 'unofficial', so maybe next year :-)

Reply to
Mother

Thanks for that, I might just try Eastnor this year.

Martin

Reply to
Oily