{OT}: Muslims don't believe Al Quida behind 9/11

What a load of PC. Then who is Obama Bin Laden? Chopped pork?

I still think we ought to grease our bullets with lard. And all our bombs. As long as they think they're winning, they'll keep this BS up. Until they realize we will use any and all means at our disposal to curb their behaviour, this will go on.

Reply to
n5hsr