9/11

The Day The Towers Fell

A sad day for America As rejoicing rang from hell, Awakening a mighty giant On the day the towers fell.

Our hearts were saddened As we watched this vicious act unfold, As innocence met a fiery death And seeds of war were sowed.

Shouts rang out from the middle east That Allah has done his good But no god joys in faultless deaths Through certain cowards could.

America just sort of glides along, But don't step on her toes ... For her belief in right and justice Will stomp out freedom's foes.

~ Author Unknown ~

Reply to
Mike

Desertphile