OT Must be an election tommorow

GWB raised the threat levels at airports so there must be an election in the next few days. According to Art and company, they raise alert levels to get votes.

Reply to
dbu,.

" dbu,."...

:-)

I think the Brits are to be commended for (again) thwarting terrorists. Of course they have more experience with domestic terrorism.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I'm wondering how the terrorists got those explosive-rigged cars all the way to England from Iraq, where we are stopping them.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

latency my dear fellow latency. The terrorists have plans you know, regardless of Iraq or anywhere else. GWB only made them show their hand. It came sooner than later, in other words. We have exposed them to the sleeping world and are now expunging them as they surface trying to get some air.

Reply to
dbu,.

Yeah. 9/11. How did George make them do that?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

clinton allowed them to do that, unfortunately.

Reply to
dbu,.

Um... sounds to me like you two guys are on the same side. What did I miss? Deeb is being sarcastic - I think.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Ha - not just me, then, wondering... I was thinking the same exact three things.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Art deserves having a dozen cans of whoop-ass let loose on him.

Reply to
sharx35

"Jeff Strickland" ...

I guess.

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Jeff has had too many brewskies today.

Reply to
dbu,.

Explain how Clinton was responsible for Bush not reading his own administration's daily brief entitled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." and dated Aug. 6, 2001, or a month before the 9/11 attacks. Also summarize what steps Bush took to try to prevent that attack.

Reply to
rantonrave

"Jeff Strickland" ...

Beer? Even one is too many for me. YUCK to that bitter, nasty stuff.

:-)

*checking for blond roots*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You said a dirty word.

The BBC does NOT use the word, "terrorists". If the culprits are known, then they would say, "A bomb attempt was made in London by the Taliban, using gas canisters in Mercedes-Benz autos."

If the group responsible is NOT known, then replace the word "terrorists" with "those crazy chuckleheads."

OK, i made the last part up. But, the BBC will not use the word "terrorists." They didn't really say why...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

If you're still standing, not enough...

Better have a brewski...

Isn't that spelled Bruschi?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Maybe because they don't want to give the freaks the satisfaction of being truly terrifying.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You explain how clinton did nothing for his entire eight years in office when he had advanced notice of terrorist activity with the WTC #1 and The Cole. More that we never were told about. Explain why clintion failed us. Don't push blame off on GWB.

Reply to
dbu,.

No excuse. I don't have a pool. You never have enough brewskies on a hot summer day. I don't have a pool thankfully, sounds like a lot of work.

Reply to
dbu,.

The guy next door has a stainless steel pool. Seems like a lot less work, but I suppose it has it's drawbacks too. This climate does not make a backyard pool practical.

Reply to
dbu,.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin

Reply to
witfal