{OT} new car -->joke<--

Looking at new cars at a BMW dealership, this customer was having some difficulty reaching any decision on a car. Exasperated, the sales manager said to the customer "I want to show you something" and led him over to an inner office window. "This is one way glass, do you see those gorgeous ladies inside?

"Yes!"

"If you make a decision right now, you have your choice of any one of them, to do whatever you want for 24 hours."

The customer immediately selected his car and also selected this statuesque blond. "What would you like to do?" she said.

"Let's go have a few drinks and then have dinner at my apartment", he replied.

At his apartment he turned the lights down low, put romantic music on the stereo, and they danced. Eventually they ended up on the sofa with his arms around her. He then leaned over and whispered something in her ear. She immediately sat up and said "Oh no! You got that when you bought the car!"

Reply to
badgolferman

If I didn't already own a BMW, I'd think it was funny. >:o(

....but still, imlol

B~

Reply to
B. Peg