OT: Pardon My Stupidity

I am a failure of the educational system. I act smart, but I can't figure out how two people could possibly use the same nickname in a newsgroup. I could check the headers, but I can't find the keys to my car.

Reply to
n5hsr

Whoever n5hsr12 is, it's not me. Probably Joe spewing all over the newsgroup again under yet another ID that I've had to add to my block list.

I'm snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net, not snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

I have to fight spammers all day at work and now I have to fight them here, too. There are probably at least 50,000 IT managers that would like to apply a different kind of boot to the spammers computers.

Whoever wrote the original message better hope I never track him down. The only person on this newsgroup that has shown enough IT smarts is Gary Burn His Ass.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

I wish usenet would have a universal signup... so as to stop the people who have 60 names and such.. maybe those who can be monitored for harassment...

i have had this one dick following me around from group to group ever since i gave a political opinion..

Reply to
Bitter Mavs Fan

Empty head, empty threat.

Who would want to pretend to be you?

Admit it, you're spoofing yourself, just so you can be more obnoxious than usual.

Reply to
DH