OT Ping Hacki

Did you get your 'rush' package?

It should have been there Tuesday....at the latest.

Priority Mail Flat Rate....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Not yet, but the girl that usually does receiving has been out.

I'll have to check with one of the other girls. Usually our mail gets priority.

I was going to check today, but I was busy.

Reply to
.//Hachiroku

Went to Receving today...nada. Will look after the post gets here...

Hey, come to think of it, we don't get the USPS through Receiving!

I'll have to go to personnel...

Reply to
Hachiroku

LOL! For some reason, up here in VT, NOBODY wants me to put it on the speakers!!!

Thanks, Scott! I gotta lotta catching up to do!

Reply to
Hachiroku

You are welcome.

Walter E. Williams is on one of those days.

I like listening to the POD cast....no commercials...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

How much is it?

Reply to
Hachiroku

You have to subscribe to 24/7 to get it.

As I recall it is 49.96 for a year.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Or.....

You can have a buddy in Florida that will cut you a DVD every once in awhile.

Sorta like having a friend that owns a boat...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Does that mean I can listen on the Interent (Streaming) as well?

I'll have to use the headphones...they let me get away with Carr, but I think Rush would push too many of the wrong buttons! (Remeber, I work in Vermont, for a company that pays $16,000 a MONTH to generate their own electricty with Biodiesel...!)

Reply to
Hachiroku

HAHAHA! Absolutely right! ("Hey, buddy, whadd'rya doing this weekend!!") ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yes you can listen on the net. You may be able to do that without paying. Matter of fact I KNOW you can. If not on Rush's site you can listen to stations that broadcast Rush. I'm not sure if RKO broadcasts Rush on the net or not, but you can get it out of Tampa WFLA.

The great thing about the pod cast is it automatically downloads to your puter and files it away for you. No hast le at all.

Now that costs...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

RKO says because of contract obligations, they broadcast their home-grown morning show from 12-3.

But thanks for the tip on the FL station!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

HAY!!! Glenn Beck, Too!!!!

OH BOY!!!!! I'm Doomed!!! (remember...I work in Vermont...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

The Tampa station broadcasts Glenn Beck, also.

Go to this site. I think you will like it.

Click on Listen Online and you have the choice of Tampa or Miami.

Not sure if Miami broadcasts Glenn, but I know WFLA out of Tampa does.

All for free...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

oops forgot the link...