OT: Road Rage...

Brockton, MA; a man was shot dead in a Road Rage incident.

Lynn, MA: A mother and her son (ages not given) were BOTH shot dead in a Road Rage incident...

Nice, huh? Like, the possiblity of having an accident (Three truck pile-up kills one truck driver on Mass Pike) isn't enough, you gotta watch out for asshole drivers with guns...

Reply to
hachiroku

There are some idiots in Chicago with guns, too. This in spite of the fact handguns are basically illegal in Chicago.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Gun laws don't deter outlaws...

Reply to
Mark

As the bumper sticker back in 1968 said, "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns." Proven true and true and true again in Chicago.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

You're right. Only judges enforcing those laws will deter outlaws.

Reply to
badgolferman

Starting Oct. 1 in Florida we can return force with force. That is instead of going in the opposite direction of an assault or threat of any kind we can return fire. If we feel our lives are in danger we can shoot to kill. Should be interesting.

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Is it not ironic that one is safer riding down a road in even the worst parts of Baghdad then on the safest roads in the US? An average of 120 Americans die every day on US highways.

mike hunt

hachiroku wrote:

Reply to
DustyRhoades

Makes you wonder if GM will start offering the "armor plating" option on Hummers in the near future... they can call it the "AT (anti-terrorist) package".

Reply to
Mark

Shows you what happens when you take the basis of polite society away.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

And in the UK

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I read somewhere that a driver instructor was asking difference between "road Rage" and an "aggressive driver"

One student said - "a pistol"

Reply to
ron

This is no longer a news in LA - the capital of police pursuit and highway drive by shooting.

Reply to
Jose

Reply to
B. E. Gumby