{OT:} ROSIE SCORES A GOOD ONE!!

I can't believe I'm the one posting this. Rosie O'Donnell more or less told Sheryl Crow where to 'get off the bus', so to speak.

Reacting to Crow's call you use one sheet of toilet paper, Rosie's response was, "Has she seen the size of my @$$??!"

Reply to
Hachiroku

From what I've seen of Tokyo Rosy she is ALL a$$ ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I'm with you ......Rosie did good (for once...LOL)

Reply to
Scott in Florida

A method was demonstrated how to use one sheet of T-paper.

Reply to
dbu.,

While standing or sitting ?

Reply to
mark digital©

(it makes a difference...?)

Reply to
Hachiroku

That generally goes without saying. However, in this instance, she was referring to a particular portion of her anatomy!

Reply to
Hachiroku

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! This time Jeff wins the contest!!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

what kind of toyota does rosie drive?

Reply to
Go Mavs

(in a ladies room, probably not)

Reply to
mark digital©

(ton ylbaborp ,moor seidal a ni)

even my spell checker split it's sides on this one (hehehe)

Reply to
mark digital©

Ooops! Didn't think of it that way!

Reply to
Hachiroku

But you got it and that's music to my ears. 'nuff said.

Reply to
mark digital©

I think a Sienna or a Tundra is all she'd fit into.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Now THERE'S a picture I really don't want to have in my mind's eye!

Reply to
mack

LOL!!! Really!

Reply to