OT: TATA's Nano Unveiled

Perhaps, instead of attacking the messenger, you should consider the message. What happen if, instead of spending all that money on cars, which, by and large, the buyers don't even know how to drive, they spent the money on public transportation?

Public transportation works wonders in NYC and other big cities. Can it work better in India?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I'll ask a friend of mine in India. From what I know, 'public' transportation involves those 3-wheeled 'taxis', and not everyone can afford them. So, they buy those 2-stroke 2 wheelers, and load the family up on them. The Nano is about the same price as a new bike.

Reply to
Hachiroku