OT UFO's? Maybe this is the answer...

Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claim an unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed on a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico.

This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the US Air Force and the federal government.

However, you may well NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.; Hillary Rodham; John F. Kerry; William Jefferson Clinton; Howard Dean; Nancy Pelosi; Dianne Feinstein; Charles E. Schumer; and Barbara Boxer were born.

That piece of information has now cleared up a lot of things.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

THAT is a revelation piece of information, no wonder..........., it sure does clear up a lot of questions.

Reply to
dbu,

ROFOLMAO!!!

That explains a LOT!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Is this the revelation we've been looking for? Will the end of mankind happen soon?

Reply to
: P

Pretty damned close.

We have the 'cut/run' cowards in charge of America now....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I have always understood that aliens circa 47 were reptilian and therefore laid eggs under flat rocks. But then again I guess this group proves this old theory?

Ron in California

Reply to
Ron

ROFL....

Yup....

And now they are in charge for a bit.

Should be fun...if we live thru it.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

More than a bit. If you think there's another Republican president in

2008.....just keep dreaming. The midterm election shows the direction the nation is finally going in, and it's about time.
Reply to
mack

The margin of win for the dimmies was razor thin. When 08 rolls around the Repubs will be back in power.

Reply to
dbu,

Perhaps not. Remember Reagan?

Reply to