OT Webb opens, closes vacant Senate session

LOL!!!

Those dimmies are a laugh and a half.

Reply to
dbu.

Frigging hysterical that these tactics are necessary to keep Junior from making any more end runs and appointing idiots to important positions.

Reply to
F.H.

Nah....it was a brilliant move. Your puppy president has done enough damage. It's important to keep him from appointing any more slobs like Michael Brown, while nobody's watching.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Brown and that asshole John Bolton. And the inexperienced Julie Meyers, (niece of former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Richard B. Myers and the wife of the chief of staff to Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff).

Reply to
F.H.

Ha, they the dimmies are just sealing their fate. I hope they keep up the dumb tricks.

Reply to
dbu.

Interesting logic.

Reply to
F.H.

What logic? I didn't see any logic.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I think its brilliant! They can show the amount of work the senate can get done with only one there. Compares favorably with what they have gotten done in the past 40 or 50 or 60 years.

A side point, they did get the "Big Dig" approved in one of their rare accomplishments and it only went 5 or 6 times its estimated cost. Much cheaper to let only one of them loose at a time.

Happy New Year

Ron in Ca

Reply to
ron