(OT:) Why I hate Ragheads, part deux: Punish the victim

Saudi gang rape sentence 'unjust' Saudi women are subject to strict sex segregation laws A lawyer for a gang-rape victim in Saudi Arabia who was sentenced to 200 lashes and six-months in jail says the punishment contravenes Islamic law. When she appealed, judges doubled her sentence, saying she had been trying to use the media to influence them.

Her lawyer has been suspended from the case and faces a disciplinary session.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku....I know I've seen that name somewhere before. Oh...now I remember.

Aren't you the same guy who has dissed me in the past when I try and teach you that we should've invaded Saudi Arabia, because it produces more Islamic lunatics than any other country in the Middle East?

Maybe you'll learn to like this idea, now that YOU are presenting evidence which supports it. Next, try and remember where most of the 9/11 gang came from.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

LOL...

Yes, I know. The problem is, Saudi Arabia is an *ally*. Would have been tough to invade them.

Oh, yes, I know where most of the 9/11 gang came from. But it is sort of a logistics problem. We couldn't invade an ally, and GWB had a woody for Saddam.

The thing was, after getting the rat out of the rat hole, we should have left. But then the rest of the world would have been more against us than they are now...if that's at all possible.

Actually, a lot of the world view is changing; now we're only getting blamed for polluting the planet...

Reply to
Hachiroku

We didn't go there for the "rat". We went there for the oil and to export free market ideology. Of course, George didn't refer to it as free market ideology, he called it "democracy", which of course it isn't. 9/11 had nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq and we have no intention of leaving, ever, no matter which party gets the White House in the next election or the one after that.

If you Google "worlds largest foreign embassy" this is the first hit you get.

F.H.