(OT:) BBC talks to Jordanaian about Guantanamo Bay

...is like asking a passenger on the Titanic how he liked the trip...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Your comparison would be valid only if all Jordanians had been imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay.

Jordan is considered more pro-American than most Middle Eastern nations, despite only 5-10% of its citizens having a favorable impression of America. That is how bad our foreign policy is.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

And I suppose you were one of those people in high school that worried about what everyone else thinks about them, thus your unpopularity.

Reply to
Roadrunner NG

But plenty of Jordanians have signed up for the insurgency.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

So have many Saudis, the issue to are afraid to address like a grown man.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I never said that...

Reply to