OT WINDFALL TAX ON RETIREMENT INCOME

*Subject:* Windfall Tax on Retirement  Income

Anyone who understands a fiat monetary system, our  system, knows that most retirement funds lose real value and are  not  exactly what  a person hopes for at the end of their work life.  Some are,  and those  typically go to people in the public sector.  We contribute  greatly to those through a myriad of taxes.

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way  of  saying to the American people, you're so stupid that we're going to  keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the   Speaker of the House is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income.  This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on  all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401Ks and  Mutual  Funds! Alas, it is true - all to help the 12 Million  Illegal  Immigrants and  other unemployed Minorities!

Boy, are we in trouble... This woman is frightening.  She quotes..." We need to work toward the goal of equalizing   income  in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the   rich can invest."

When asked how these new tax dollars  would be spent, she  replied : "We need to raise the standard  of living of our poor,  unemployed and minorities. For example,  we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country  who need our help along with  millions of unemployed  minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes  could go a  long ways to guarantee these people the standard of living they  would   like to have as 'Americans'."

Reply to
dbu

Nancy Pussylosi should be impeached and Bezerkley and San Fagcisco out to be drummed right out of the US, but who would take them?

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
<n5hsr

Didn't Karl Marx say something like this in the past?

Reply to
badgolferman