OT - yet another recall...

... which also turns out may be caused by an ingredient which had been imported from China (albeit, I have to assume considerably before the head honcho of their FDA had been executed).

Robert's American Gourmet - Veggie Booty variety only. Thank goodness I don't even like that one; but I'm a big fan of Pirate's Booty, & occasionally get the caramel version of it. But a heads-up to others if they have some Veggie Booty sitting in the cupboard.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

When I saw 'Pirate's Booty' I thought you were pulling my leg...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Nope. But does sound like something Dave Barry ("Talk Like a Pirate" day) could've made up. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I like booty myself... ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Dave Berry is a very sick man...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

LOL....

Our minds run the same twisted course....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

What's weird is the first Talk Like A Pirate Day was my uncle Bill (Aka Kaiser Bill)'s birthday.

I've seen Pirate Booty. We had a lot at the pirate convention in Kenosha in January 2006.

Talk Like a Pirate Day. Brought to you by the letter RRRR, and the number

  1. Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr