Parts discount

My selling dealer sent me a coupon for 15% off of parts until the end of the month. Is this common practice? What does my 7000 mile Corolla need that I should buy? Ron

Reply to
ronbon

Yes, it is a common practice. If you are going to do work yourself, you may wish to invest in brake pads.

Reply to
Ray O

Oil filters. Air filters.

Reply to
badgolferman

Wiper Blade inserts! Touch-up paint. Toyota windshield washer fluid.

Reply to
Fishface

No, no. *blinker* fluid! ;-)

Reply to
Joe Schmuckatelli

A case of oil filters! Make sure they work on a Scion tC, too! I'll split it with ya!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Well, since I'm not jewish, and you appear to be quite the racist bastard, I'll just run off and add you to my twit filter.

kthxbye

Reply to
Joe Schmuckatelli