PCV Valve

2000 Avalon I've been screwing around with cars all my life so I am a bit embarassed to ask this question but WHERE IN GOD'S NAME IS THE DAMN PCV VALVE!!!!??? I bought a nice new one at Autozone yesterday along with a new drive belt, oil and air filters. The PCV valve is still lying on my work bench looking for a home. Thanks. jor
Reply to
jor

Probably the same place as this one.

badgolferman