Re: '03 Corolla suspension balky like a roller coaster.

I just rode as a passenger in my wife's 2003 Corolla and feel like I

> was tossed around the car. It seems to fall into each dip in the road > and bounce off each bump. It was a very uncomfortable 2 hours. I > don't ride in the car much so I don't have a reference to recent ride > responses. > > Is there any way to get a better ride? Are there after-market and/or > factory options to "fix" the suspension? > > Ed S. >

Most aftermarket suspension modifications make the ride stiffer. Try driving the car and see if the sensations are different when driving than when you are a passenger.

Reply to
Ray O

Unless the 2003 Corolla has high mileage, is driven on rough roads, or often carries big loads, it seems kind of early to need struts or shock absorbers.

Check the rear shock absorbers for signs of leakage. If you have shock absorbers or struts installed at a Toyota dealership, you will get a lifetime parts and labor warranty.

Reply to
Ray O