Re: Another premarket day

Oil is supposed to go to 170 by summer's end. Then in the winter they'll have the excuse of the higher demand for heating oil. I don't see an end to it.

Hopefully the stock market will go down to sub 10k like they said it would. Interest rates need to come up ..way up. Speculators need to come out of commodities and the dollar needs to be supported with a tight monetary policy.

But wall street is the tail that wags the dog. And we can't have them getting upset. As it turns out they're getting the screwing they deserve in spite of the sacrificing that they did with the currency..Good...

Reply to
in2-dadark