Trash Day!

Tuesday, November 2nd is "Trash Day"! Don't forget to take out the trash!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

(D) = Fired!

Boxer has to go, but it doesn't look to good with the latest polls. It isn't easy to find a lot of voting conservatives here in North Mexico.

FMB

Seems some have a short memory.

Actually it would be interesting if the power in congress would swing just to see how thing would play out.

So if some get their wish ya have 22 months to fix everything.lol

Reply to
Roy

The folks who are elected on Tuesday will have their feet held to the fire like never before!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

It matters not if the other party decides to be the party of "no" as we have seen thus far. We are the ones being screwed by a bunch of obstructionists. If this continues it won't matter which bunch of phoney's are elected.

Reply to
Roy

Roy! You are a Southerner now... quit talkin' like a Yankee!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Lol. Politics here is friggin' nut's!

I've never seen anything like it. Sooo many people here are so disgusted with they candidates running for office they say they are not going to bother to vote.

Pretty sad.

Reply to
Roy

IMHO, if'n you don't vote, you surrender yer right to bitch!

Mike (who steadfastly retains his right to bitch!)

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I sorta agree with ya. Sorta.

There is so much money from out of state in local campaigns here... If one could vote for the board of directors of these large corporation's that are throwing money around then a vote may count.

Also while I'm on it, the friggin' media. With all these ad's that say anything right or are totally a outright lie that are aired. It is mho that the media, after debunking some of the statements contained in these ad's have a duty to the public to remove the ad. Actually they are promoting and taking part in false advertisement.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Well ya have your wish!!

Now we will see if they can improve things in under two years. Sorta if you "talk the talk, you must walk the walk"

Of course my new home state, FL, still can't get it right! Unreal!

Roy

Neither can yer "old" home state... Bawney Frank again??? Geez!!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Florida bad? Did you see what California did? Totally messed it up, re-electing all the clowns that they had before, not once realizing that the emperor still has no clothes on.

Reply to
PeterD

Another astounding outcome!

Reply to
PeterD

Thinking about things for a second.

NY and the northeast have probably the largest number of high end colleges high and tech industries, along with cali. imo.

That sorta translates into some real intelligent folks, highly educated and so on. Having said that, does it not strike you that the area went mainly dem?

Roy

Not really, for all his faults, he really does respond quickly to constituate concerns and follows up the way he should. Thus he is re elected

Reply to
Roy

I'm not talking about the results.

It is the getting there. The same area that screwed up the count (remember the hanging chad?) screwed up again. The results still haven't been counted totally.

Now to the results. Wait until you read up on our new supposed governor. Took the 5th 75 times during a medicad fraud trial. Largest fine ever for fraud. This is the new gov.

Reply to
Roy

Except for NH where we finally got the alignment set straight! An island of sanity is a sea of...

Reply to
PeterD

Having lived in FL, having family in FL, you have got my sympathy.

Reply to
PeterD

Won't happen. The left controls 2/3's and has the veto, the right only has 1/3. So we'll have gridlock but thats at least some improvement!

Reply to
miles

I can't believe California put Brown back in office. 28 years ago he was hated and ousted rather loudly.

Reply to
miles