Re: Not a lot of messages here...

Hmm, nothing is different with webtv. Maybe you should update your junk to something that's more 21'st century. And we don't get any pop ups or viruses... Not to mention it tunes to my all my favorite tv shows when they come on..

I don't know how you all put up with those things... I guess rich people can afford to pay through the nose every time they decide to make a change..

Reply to
Charles Pisano