Re: BOO

When you bought your Jap car the profits went back to Japan US federal tax free only to be given to Bail Out the Jap car makers. What is the difference?

You will need to know a new short form, BOO. > > Bail Out Obama! > > BOO for short. Looks like another big bailout for the losers of Detroit > on the backs of taxpayers everywhere. But none the less, GM stock on the > boards is setup to fall.... > > BOO taxing YOU! BooHoo... people don't need money, GM is going to get > your money. > >

Government Motors. Might as well get used to it. Taxing you even if you > don't own one. >
Reply to
Mike Hunter

Still dreaming?

I hope you are CAW or UAW, your cold dose of reality is just days away.

Canuck57

Why do you continue to comment on a subject of which you obviously have little or no knowledge and keep making a fool of yourself?

Do a search of the US Treasury Department site and you will discover Japanese Corporations do not pay US Corporate income taxes on profits they earn in the US because of credits they receive for taxes paid to Japan. The Japanese government then gives their corporations back most of what the pay as part of their "Capital Reinvestment Tax Credit" law. Japan has been doing that ever since WWII. Japanese banks loan money to their Corporations at ZERO interest, as well, and have been doing so for over ten years. They do not refer to Japan as "Japan Incorporated" for nothing.

The only Union I ever dealt with was the Machinists Union, when the represented the techs in my Fleet Service shops. The only "power" the union had over my company was to make me abide by the contract I had with my employees.

Reply to
Mike Hunter