Re: Dear Natalie

>I wish you would understand one thing. After 45 years of chasing women, I

>>have given up on the female of the species.

I'm sick and tired of women calling me a weirdo because I'm a 50

> year old and until recently had been 'saving myself until marriage'

. After chasing women since September 4, 1962, I

> officially give up. There are no women left for me to chase. >> >> So I remain >> Charles the Curmudgeon.

Just wait a damn minute, Charles! You say you're 50 and you've been chasing women for 45 years?

You started out at age 5 chasing women? Where, at milk bars and kindergarten classes?

Get real, chum.

Reply to
mack

Well *I* started getting "stiffies" before I was 5.

Reply to
sharx35

We're not interested in your reactions to your mom.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

LOL, It was the only way he could get blood to his brain.

Reply to
F.H.

My four-year-old has discovered his "peeper" gets big when he touches it. He makes a point of kicking us out of the bathroom when he gets a bath.

Reply to
badgolferman

To the LITTLE head, naturally.

Reply to