Re: freddy the adhominem needer

In message news:sMWVh.8243$nU4.7772@trnddc03, Go Mavs sprach forth the following:

Despite the supposedly short global cooling, 125 glaciers melted in > glacier national park.

Every land mass on the planet is where it is because of melted glaciers.

Melted glaciers are part of the earth's diary. As were the growing glaciers just a few years ago. And the melted ones before that. And the growing ones previous.

Here's an example for YOU:

You buy a stock on Monday for 10 dollars a share. The next day it goes to

11 dollars. Does that mean by the end of the week it is guaranteed to be 15 dollars?
Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news:R07Wh.1204$no.841@trnddc02, Go Mavs sprach forth the following:

I don't jump every time someone says "boo". You do. That's the difference between us. I don't deal in "possibilities"; you don't deal in reality.

I wouldn't trust me with your life either. You got that damn straight.