Re: GM Vows to Defend Title Against Toyota

So I assume the Avalon has the dumb European unlock function of

> unlocking all doors and trunk at once.

So I assume Volvos were never considered European? Both of my

440s let you select whether or not the boot unlocked along with the doors: you locked the boot _this_ way or _that_ -- nothing fancy to go wrong. Gee, those dumb Europeans, they never learn.
Reply to
Andrew Stephenson