Re: OT A terrible nightmare....

>> Snott, the warm and wonderful humanitarian in Florida, seems to think >>> that

>> being any of the three is like going to hell. Being bald or gay seems >> to >> have the same connotation for Snott. I have to wonder how happy HE is, >> being a s*****ad. > > Ya old fart, go take a nap or something.

I don't need a nap, thankyouverymuch, but I see that you evidently do. When you're tired, you get grouchy. Of course, you're grouchy when you wake up, so there's the evidence that you didn't get enough sleep. Try sleeping for a few days and you'll be all better. or not. In fact try not waking up.

Reply to
mack