Re: {OT} Barry Killing the DOW and America...

The obama crusade is not helping, that's for sure. It would be better for us if obama and his so called team, would just go into a closed room and shut the fuxx up for several months and let the Republicans handle the economy by shutting down all government spending, cutting taxes on the business, especially small business, then explaining that the economy is getting better every day.

Reply to
dbu'

Lets first start with Gibbs.....;0)

Reply to
ByTor

Gibb stands up there everyday with that stupid grin on his face. What a blubber-head.

Reply to
dbu'

I understand that he has to convey the presidents message but I cannot stand the laughing & smirking when confronted with what seems very legitimate questions. He is speaking for the president, he should not be up there with his personal reactions. I may be wrong about the responsibility of a press sec. but I just don't like his style & I think its irresponsible.

Reply to
ByTor

I can definately understand the second sentiment as well but in my eyes letting him go is more important. But be careful now because you may be accused of the Rush philosophy......;0)

Reply to
ByTor

Brain meltdown syndrome as I refer to it. Oppositon Phobia? Who knows...(LMAO)

I see it everywhere else as well. One time I tried to engage in conversation with parents, of all places, a chucky cheese party, and I gave up after every and all "sound byte" was quoted as a pure source & fact. I just shook my head & didn't even bother. I'm not saying people that go to Chucky Cheese are stoopid (let me clarify for the sensitive types) it was a chance encounter before elections fer conversation, I could not believe what I was hearing. When I started to expound on the issues & give "more" content & also quoted opposition argument I think I took them by suprise.

As that video I posted about people being interviewed after casting their vote I felt like I was warped into that film. But I'm almost certain that the repub side some as misinformed as well.

Reply to
ByTor

I just seen the clip where Gibbs sarcastically or humorisly referred to Rush as the leader of the GOP, in a white house press conference? I don't care what either side says there is no place for that kind of schoolyard bullshit in a press conference representing the president. Yes, people debate & have differences of opinions, its done on the Senate floors everyday passing bills & whatever else they do, taking shots and saying stoopid shit also like "we won" is unprofessional & childish.

Reply to
ByTor