Re: OT - Bush accelerating loss of troops

> TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS NOT wat I asked > YOU!!! > > I don't want a sermon about Iraq, I just want you to tell me what YOU > think will happen if we pull out before the country is secure? If you > can't answer THAT is OK, but SAY SO!! Simple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ dbu, you must have one helluva reading comprehension problem. Thus, I'll copy your question and the first part of my answer. Sorry you don't like sermons, because you seem to be a master at delivering them, although they don't make much sense. If you still don't understand, just SAY SO. Simple.

> Let's forget about the magazine, newspaper and web articles ect for a > > moment. What do YOU think will happen when we pull out of Iraq before > > it's stabilized? > > Just precisely what will happen if we stay there another five, ten or > fifteen years and our body count is in the tens of thousands, and we've > bankrupted our treasury completely.
Reply to
mack

I still do not see an answer from the smart mack, just another question.

So when are you going to drop the insults and answer the question. Can't you put thoughts into words? Your thoughts? I don't want you to repeat a magazine article or provide me a link. Your thoughts bud, nothing else, no bullshit. You talk big so lets hear it big shot.

Reply to
dbu,

It was a statement, not a question.

Quote (again): "Just precisely what will happen if we stay there another five, ten or fifteen years and our body count is in the tens of thousands, and we've bankrupted our treasury completely."

I'll attempt to translate (English to English!): He thinks no matter what - whether we stay or leave, the end result will be the same re: the situation in Iraq.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Thanks for the translation, Cathy! dbu has certainly proved that he has a problem in comprehension. Would you be available to tutor him, ya think? (Bearing in mind that there are none so blind as those who will not see.)

Reply to
mack

dbu, since I've answered you twice already, and Cathy has kindly explained my answer to you, I have to wonder whether you just are not fluent in English, or whoever reads the posts to you is slurring his words.

Reply to
mack

I think the 4 twits chat via e-mail, and plot to frustrate the rest of us by pretending to not see questions. Give them one chance, and then stop.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You have not answered anything. Try again.

Reply to
dbu,

God, what stupid answer. That's the best he can do? Never mind.

At least joe gave me a real answer. This guy tap dances around the question.

Reply to
dbu,

No, thanks. My forehead would likely be black & blue from banging it against the wall. ;-P

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I still haven't decided if they truly don't understand, or if they're playing infantile games. Or both. And am not sure which is worse! ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I share your frustration. My son's off from school this week, so I'm spending a lot of time with someone who's really brilliant, even when he's in the middle of a scientific fart demo. On the other end of the spectrum is my dad, 84-ish, still piloting this company, and sharp as a tack. Then, I peek here and see objects like Scott, who should be ashamed of himself for letting his brain atrophy the way it has, and the other 3 twinkies who are headed in Scott's direction soon. It's pathetic.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Stop playing dumb and admit that you ARE dumb, if you can't understand simple English. To recap, there will be no difference whether we bail from Iraq tomorrow or ten years from tomorrow. The only difference will be in the number of billions we waste between now ...and then. Do you finally understand ...at least as poorly as your dear leader? Gawd, Repuglicants don't have the brains God gave geese!

Reply to
mack